Nice cream is one of my favorite treats. I love making it for my family because it’s quick, healthy and I can feel good about feeding it to my kids. The flavor options are limitless, but mint chocolate is one of my go-to combinations.
Adding Pranin Organic’s PureFood A to Z multivitamin powder boosts the nutritional content, plus it’s safe and beneficial for whole family. I can’t think of a more delicious way to get your vitamins.
Mint Chocolate Nice Cream With Superfoods
- 2 spotty brown bananas, chopped & frozen
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1.5 tbsp cacao nibs or chocolate/carob chip of choice (omit for younger children)
- 1/2 tsp fresh mint leaf, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp Pranin Purefood, A to Z
- 1/2 tsp liquid chlorophyll
Blend all of the ingredients, except the cacao nibs. To maintain the best consistency, don’t over-blend. Transfer to a bowl and mix in cacao nibs.
and for you...
Pranin has generously offered 20% off for all of my readers with the discount code OHBABY. Orders of $75+ from Canada & the USA will receive free shipping as well!